Well.. the last day in michigan did not go as planned.
Tristan woke up at 7:30 friday morning vomiting and had a slight fever. So, we ended up cancelling Friday at Euro-Peds and started the journey home about noon.
Tristan did get sick 3 times on the way home, and finally quit vomiting about midnight friday. So he is doing better now. Still not eating too much, but is on his way to recovery from being sick and all his therapy
Now I got his Michigan stomach bug, and we are trying not to pass it to anyone else! So we have been laying around at home, not seeing anyone yet!!!
Euro-Peds was a great expierence for Tristan. It pushed him like he hasnt been pushed before. Overall he did great up there, and hopefully after our stomach virus recovery he will continue to hit those milestones.
Once again, thanks to everyone who helped us get to Michigan with Tristan. For all the thoughts and prayers. Tristan is very lucky to have such a HUGE support group. And Chris and I both are thankful for it too.
I will continue to post on here how Tristan is doing. I will not be posting everyday, but will use this like his carepages. I will do updates on Tristan, how some of his big appointments go, and how he is doing in preschool this year.!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment