Friday, January 21, 2011

TRISTANS MATCH FOR HIS DOG!!!!



HEY! You will not believe this but one day I was sitting in my crate at 4 Paws and I SAW you! Really I did! I knew at that moment that you were my boy and I have been working soooooo hard getting ready to be your new best friend. My name is Snowflake. I was born on Christmas day in 2009. My Mom, Madonna is a Black Golden Ret mix. She was homeless and did not want to have us in the snow so she sat on some people's front porch hoping they would open the door and let us in. When they did and saw her they invited her in and let her get nice and warm. Boy were they surprised when a few hours later we were born. The family wanted the best for our Mom and us so they called 4 Paws and brought us here to live. My Mom is going to live at a Hospice. Her job will be to help people move to heaven peacefully. She says it is a good job for a dog and she will love every person she stays with. One of my sisters, Clarice, is also in our class! We all have winter names. Clarice is the girlfriend of Rudolf. I so can;t wait to meet you my friend. I mean really meet you and give you lots of kisses! In case you can't tell from the picture I am a Golden Retriever Mix and I am a girl. Hurry and get here my BFF, Hugs and Kisses, Snowflake

No comments:

Post a Comment