Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Fundraising and 4Paws

WOOO! We have had a crazy past few weeks.
Tristan's fundraising is going great for his Dream Team!
We had our Olive Garden Family Fun Night last weekend. We def brought in over 200 people! It was great. The best part of it was, is that I didnt know most of the people there. Therefore alot of the people there didnt even know Tristan, but know of him and wanted to help! We even had complete strangers come, who read about the Dream Team in the local newspapers and wanted to support us. It is so great to know there are still so many amazing people in the world. I believe we are close to $9,500.00. We are so close! Our next fundraiser will be held at the American Legion in Tipp City on Friday, Aug.6th. I believe it starts at 6pm. They are hosting a chicken dinner for Tristan, and tickets are $7.00 at the door. Its first come, first serve, so come early!
Special Thanks to Olive Garden again sponsoring Tristan. They just love him to pieces up there! ( but who doesnt!).
We have settled into our new house. It is so nice not to have the stairs anymore. Everything on one level, and Tristan has his OWN sensory/therapy room.
Therapies are going well. We found out insurance is going to pay for oNE of his "special" carseats, so I am hoping Family Home Services will pay for the 2nd. With Chris and I's schedule, Tristan has to have 2 of them. Fingers crossed!
All in all Tristan is doing well. He is growing like crazy! He is so tall now. Everything is pretty much the same with him, so thats a good thing, right?
Also, heads up, after we get Tristan's service dog we are planning on having a Graduation Party for them at our house. SO everyone can come out and meet our soon to be new family member. I can not wait to find out what class we will be in to bring the Dream Team home! I am hoping to have all his money raised here in August, and fingers crossed we will make it in the Jan or Feb class of 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment