Wednesday, September 15, 2010

DOG IN FEBRUARY

Thats righT! Tristan's Dream Team will come true and meet for the first time on Feb1st 2011! We will be training with the dog in Xenia from the 1st till the 11th!
We are getting ready to start working on Tristan's video to send to his dog. 4paws requires us to make a HUGE video of the "life of tristan" its going to be alot of work, but that is one of the KEY essentials in training the dog for Tristan.
Thank you to everyone who helped make the Dream Team come true. From the Notre Dame Alumni Assoc who donated over $3,000, to Olive Garden donating all the Spaghetti fixens again, and cant forget the Legion in Tipp City for hosting a wonderful Friend Chicken Dinner for Tristan. Also everyone who donated, helped, prayed, and for dealing with me to make this Dream Team come true. I love knowing that so many people were apart of making this happen for our son, and many of these people we do not know.
It is my new goal to make an update on here at least once a week now, so i hope you guys are reading!
Tristan has begun to have seizures again. We are unsure why. :o(
More updates to come, I have some stuff I have to get done real quick while he is sleeping, and I know I need to go to bed myself!
THanks again everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment