Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Back in school!

After taking a week off school, hes back!
Poor guy already caught his first "bug" of the school year. He just had some sinus stuff going on and was running a fever, still dont know exactly what it was but a lil bit of antibiotics helped!
This weekend and next week we are starting our last "step" for the dog. We have to send in a HUGE video of whats it is like to be in Tristan's shoes. ( I could never imagine) But we will be taping tristan thru therapies, school, around the house, bedtime and morning routines (which we dont have!) and so much more! Its going to be a big project, who knows, maybe we will just turn it into a documentry!
Otherwise<> I think all is going well. I am getting ready to switch some of Tristan's docs around and move him to Cinci Childrens for GI,ortho, and I think we might look into Cinci's new Hollistic Doctor.. would be interesting to see what they have to say.
Tristan is doing great, hes almost 29lbs now and 39 inches tall... Less than 22 more inches and he will be taller than mommy! ahh!

No comments:

Post a Comment